What Small Business Owners and Managers Don’t Know About the Hidden Assets in Their Business Is Costing Them A Fortune…
As a business owner, one of the most important things is to look inside your company and see all of the marketing assets available.
When business speaks of assets it is usually referring to those that are found on a company’s balance sheet. These would be cash on hand, accounts receivable, inventory, plant and equipment, etc.
As you begin to think about Hidden Marketing Assets marketing within the setting of your business, there are other assets to consider. These are marketing assets which you can deploy and leverage to the fullest extent possible, for greater profit and revenue opportunities.
Some of these marketing assets include:
1. The customers currently coming to your place of business and those which have patronized your business since you opened.
2. Employees. These include all staff, administrative personnel, sales people, managers, and owners.
3. Relationships. Included are relationships with suppliers, vendors, customers, fellow business associates, other business owners, as well as competitors.
4. Your current marketing strategy: This is an asset that is usually under-utilized. Whatever the business is doing now to get customers in the door, is a marketing strategy. Look at all of these strategies in your business and make certain that they are as profitable and as effective as possible.
5. Alliances. You cannot be all things to all people, but must have a unique proposition with which you endeavor to serve most effectively. Look to outside alliances which can compliment your own business and bring marketing profits to your balance sheet. Such marketing also looks for alliances to form in the community with groups and associations to help maximize your company’s productivity.
6. Your company’s unique service: If you took time to think about all the things that your company offers and about why your company makes sales and creates a customer following, you’ll come up with reasons that people do business with you. This is your unique selling proposition. This asset is generally under-utilized.
7. Internet Marketing. In today’s business world and economy a business that intends to remain in business must be online with a website and other online presence, in order to be found by the new and upcoming generations.
How the “Hidden Marketing Assets” System Works to
Reduce Your Advertising Cost by 25% to 70%!
Every company has what we call “Hidden Marketing Assets.” Many of these assets will produce new sales and profits almost instantly. Others will grow eponentially over time.
Rather than depending on one or two ways to drive traffic to your business, the “Hidden Marketing Assets System” works by optimizing eight pillars of marketing that will support and drive the profits in a strong business.
Some of the “Hidden Assets” in your business are: The current sales and marketing process/s, your present advertising program, your current past and prospective customer base, you and your employees expertise, company performance, services, products, policies, website and social media presence, location, your working relationship with other non-competing businesses, etc.
Many small business owners have never systematized their “Hidden Marketing Assets.” That is why we are presenting them in an organized fashion.
The 8 Pillars in the System
Pillar One – Uncovering Your USP for a Lot More Sales
Pillar Two – Integrating the USP for Exponential Growth and a lot more sales
Pillar Three – Data-based Marketing For A Lot More Sales
Pillar Four – Strategic Marketing Alliances for a lot more sales
Pillar Five – Custom Advertising for a lot more sales
Pillar Six – Community Relations for a lot more sales
Pillar Seven – One-To-One Direct Marketing for a lot more sales
Pillar Eight – Internet Marketing – Is Your Website Making Enough Sales
The Core Four Pillar …
Every business, anywhere, regardless of industry or size must implement these four steps. These should be implemented before any of the other steps.
Pillar (1): Determining your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for A Lot More Sales!
Ask yourself this question… “Why would someone want to choose to do business with me instead of my competitors? Your answer is the first part of your USP. Many businesses fail to carefully define “Who They Are” in the business world and simply continue selling their products or services until the money runs out.
A classic example of a high quality USP is FedEx, I’ll bet you remember this. “If it has to absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.” Another example is our own USP, “Dedicated to the exponential growth of your bottom line.”
You start out by conducting an internal and external audit of all your sales, marketing, and customer service aspects of your business.
- This will allow you to find the voids your company can fill.
- How to differentiate you from the competition.
- How to “Innovate demand”, this means actually changing what it is the customer thinks they want. Identify target markets.
- How to phrase your USP so customers are persuaded to do business with you.
- How to translate your passion into a marketing message that converts.
- We will show your sales and customer service staff how triple their effectiveness.
- And More!
Pillar (2): Integration of your USP for A Lot More Sales!
Now that we have your USP established it is imperative that we establish this in all phases of your business. This applies to not just sales and marketing but also customer service, operations etc. The system helps you integrate your USP into all of your marketing efforts.
You’ll have to:
- Fully integrate your new USP into your website, brochures, sales scripts, customer service etc.
- Implement follow up systems.
- Create up selling opportunities that will help increase the worth of each customer.
- How to set up a sales reporting system that will provide accountability from your marketing.
- How to properly train salespeople to prospect, present and close better.
- And More!
Pillar (3): Database Marketing for A Lot More Sales!
This is one of the most valuable assets in any business. Capturing the contact information of each and every inquiry and customer. What procedure do you utilize to follow up with your existing customers? What about potential customers that have not bought from you yet? Is there a procedure for this?
What about back end sales to current customers? Do you have a system that will generate referrals and additional sales?
These are crucial to the growth of any business. Lacking in this area will mean that you have to constantly source for new customers to make money for your business… and as we well know that process is getting more and more expensive.
In this step you’ll have to:
- Identify and segment your company’s most valuable marketing asset – the customer base.
- Capture all pertinent and valuable customer information.
- Establish “back-end” or post sales selling opportunities.
- Reactivate past customers.
- Implement follow up marketing for prospective customers.
- Write more effective sales and marketing letters to entice the customer to buy.
- Increase the worth and value of every customer to your business.
- Calculate and understand the “Lifetime” value of a customer.
- And More!
Pillar (4): Strategic Marketing Alliances ~ for A Lot More Sales!
Working with similar, non competing businesses that have access to resources that you do not, is probably one of the biggest “secrets” to growing a business. One of the main resources is the utilization of your large customer list, or a list of targeted customers. Another example would be Cooperative marketing, ie. joint mailings, trade shows, in-bound & out-bound marketing referrals etc..
In this Pillar you’ll have:
- Identify the right kinds of joint ventures, endorsement and alliance opportunities.
- Spot alliance and referral centers within your customer base.
- Identify alliances and joint venture opportunities outside of your customer base.
- Effectively set up these alliances and joint ventures effectively.
- Work a “one way” or “two way” alliance.
- Test to determine the effectiveness of an alliance.
- And More!
This concludes the “Core Four”.
Through this System you’ll tap into a “Marketing Gold Mine” and catapult your profits! Once you have implemented these into your business, you will have a Solid Foundation that will set your company head and shoulders above the competition
After mastering the “Core Four” you are now prepared to take your business to the next level of successful sales with what we call…
The Big Four Pillars…
- The reason we call these the “Big Four” is because they are the more traditional sales, marketing and advertising concepts. They require a commitment of more resources – a team – of web designers, social media advice, ad agencies, printers, editors, etc.. Which usually require a larger commitment of capital
What you can expect from the “Big Four Pillars”.
Pillar (5): Inbound Marketing via the Internet & Social Media for A Lot More Sales!
Whether you’re on line presence is informational and/or e-commerce, an infinite lucrative market is ripe for the taking. You accomplish this by providing proper utilization of an integrated website, social media and blogging presence that will drive and capture leads.
Here you’ll have to:
- “Score” your website to find out where and how you can make adjustments to increase visitors and subsequently sales.
- Implement the other “Steps to A Lot More Sales” into your website and social media campaigns.
- Increase sales from your website and social media efforts through effective web marketing strategies.
- Market off-line for increased on-line sales.
- Integrate direct marketing strategies into your web and social media marketing efforts.
- And More!
Pillar (6): Custom Media Advertising for A Lot More Sales!
Traditionally, many business owners have confused the concepts of advertising and marketing
believing that because they are advertising they are marketing. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Media advertising is certainly an important part of the marketing process, but it is only PART of the process. With the HMA Marketing System you will test, streamline, enhance and optimize your Media advertising to get more effective sales. Sales that you will be able see and track.
In fact The System demands measurability and performance from all media advertising.
You will have to:
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of all the media components – radio, newspaper, TV, billboard etc..
- Turn your media marketing into “direct response” marketing, so the results can be measured.
- Write compelling advertising copy that will bring in more sales. Without spending more money!
- Write headlines that “Sell” and make the phone ring off the hook!
- Work with and cross utilize all members of the media.
- Conduct media/advertising audits to determine which is right for your company.
- And More!
Pillar (7): Direct Marketing for A Lot More Sales!
You can add multiple revenue streams or simply generate more business directly utilizing this pillar of growth. Direct Marketing is using a media form such as postcards, letters or the internet to generate a direct response to your business. Every business can do some form of Direct Marketing.
Here you’ll have to:
- Define direct marketing and determine if these strategies are right for your company.
- Identify target markets for Direct Marketing.
- Write effective marketing messages for direct mail, your salespeople, web and social media marketing etc.
- Make your Direct Marketing measurable and accountable.
- Determine an appropriate budget.
- Increase response to all of your Direct Marketing efforts by 50% or more.
- Know what to say to maximize the effectiveness of all your Direct Marketing communications.
- And More!
Pillar (8): Community Marketing for A Lot More Sales!
Anytime you can create a news story that involves your business or a related topic and deliver it to the media, whether it is radio, TV or the newspapers… and it is worthy, you score serious PR value for your business.
The key here is to not directly promote your business in any way, or your efforts will end up in the trash.
You’ll have to:
- Identify the right communities to belong to, both off line and on line.
- Create press releases for maximum effect.
- Set up community marketing efforts that “give back” to the community.
- Set up “one way” and “two way” cross promotions.
- Work with Press Release agencies.
- Leverage your donations for more sales.
- Get FREE publicity.
- And More!
We know these are a lot of steps for a traditional small business owner or their manager to take on that is why we say, “Contact us today and We’ll Increase Your Sales 25 – 100% Guaranteed!!!”
Reason Why You Should Use the System to Get Geometric Growth of Your Business vs. Linear Growth
Consider this question. How many ways are there to increase the revenue in your business?
If you are like most business owners you would probably say something in excess of one hundred!
Well let me make it simple for you. In effect there are only three ways to grow your business revenue
1. You increase the number of customers
2. You increase the average transaction value
3. You increase the number of times the customers buy per year.
Suppose your business has 1000 customers and they spend an average of 100 dollars every time they buy from you and they buy from you twice a year
Your total revenue is calculated by the formula:
Revenue = (No. of customers) x (Average transaction value) x (No. of times they buy)
In the example above the revenue is (1000 customers) x ($100) x (2) or $200,000 per year
Suppose we increased the value of each component by just 10%
Number of customers =1000 + 100 = 1100
Transaction value = 100 + 10 = $110
Number of times = 2 + 0.2 = 2.2 (they buy from you once every 5 months instead of 6)
Your total revenue now jumps to $266,000 (1100 x 110 x 2.2).
This is a net gain of not just 30% (10%+10% +10%) but of 33.5%.
In other words by increasing all 3 components together your revenue has compounded by an additional 3.5%.
However here is a very powerful observation: Increasing the average transaction size by $10 from $100 to $110 has exactly the same effect on revenue as getting 100 new customers.
Similarly getting your customers to buy once every 5 months instead of once every 6 months has exactly the same effect on revenue as getting 100 new customers
So the question is: which is easier? Getting 100 new customers or increasing the average transaction by 10 dollars or getting them to buy a month earlier than previously. Obviously it is a no brainer.
However most business owners make the mistake of focusing solely on number 1, increasing the number of customers and ignore the opportunities available from the other two methods.
This is called a Linear Growth Approach
While increasing your customers will undoubtedly increase your revenue it is possibly the most difficult and definitely the most expensive way to grow your business.
Increasing all three components of revenue simultaneously is called a Geometric Growth Approach
FREE Comprehensive Marketing Opportunity Analysis
You will have the opportunity to start transforming your business in less than 90 days…after you complete a FREE Comprehensive Marketing Opportunity Analysis. During this coaching session, we will work together to uncover the Hidden Marketing Assets that you already have in your business. From this we create a strategy plan that will Get You Guaranteed Results!
As business owners we know that many times it is easy to get so involved in the day-to-day operations of our business that we may overlook many of the marketing assets that are just sitting there available to us in the business.
These “Hidden Marketing Assets” may be in many different forms, if they are properly leveraged and optimized, these assets could easily produce an extra 25% to 100% or more in additional revenue and profits for your company.
Call 415-678-9965 to schedule your Complimentary Marketing Analysis and Coaching Session today!
Our Guarantee: We Don’t Stop Working For You Until You Succeed! It is our Guarantee to you that all fees paid to Profit Builders Inc for the implementation of our system will be covered in the increased sales our system creates.Or…We will continue to work with you until said fees are recovered. This is the Strongest, Most Protective, Powerful, Reassuring Guarantee in the Marketing Industry!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed reading today’s message.
To your higher profit and business success,
The Business Doctor
Business Development Director
Profit Builders Inc.
1st Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt (Kukkiwon)
Former 10th Special Forces Member