What’s the Difference Between an Enlightenment & Empowerment Mastery Coach or Consultant?
We strongly believe you need both a coach and a consultant to help you with your business. See: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-kissinger/4/b21/a66 It’s optimal if you can find both skill sets in one person. Here’s why.
Working with a Mastery Coach or Consultant
Like a sports coach, a coach works on bringing out the best that’s already inside you. In coaching, we focus on the “bigger picture” of what it is you want to create for your life, business (and your lifestyle) or finances, and talk about what will keep you motivated to move forward on your dreams, goals and tasks.
Together, we focus on developing YOU to your highest potential, as well as developing your dreams and goals. I encourage you, support you, applaud you, empathize with you. I help you to discover honest insights into where things aren’t working. I help you tap the “wisdom within.”
What Does a Coach Mastery Work on with You?
- Action Planning
- Limiting beliefs
- Time management
The net result of coaching is that you create a fool-proof plan for moving forward and the coach partners with you to support you in actualizing your plan.
Working With a Mastery Consultant
As a consultant, we come to the partnership as experts, whether it is in life, business or finance. We teach you skills, like better systems for your life, business or finance. After careful discussion and analysis of what results you’re looking to achieve, we create a plan of action for you to move forward on your projects. The focus of consulting is to get projects and tasks done that will enhance your business.
What Does a Mastery Consultant Work on with You? Things like:
- Business planning & strategy
- Service/product offerings and pricing
- Direction of business
- Delegation/dealing with staff and sub-contractors
- Lead generation
- Closing the sale
- Traditional marketing planning
- Internet marketing planning
- Project planning
- Setting up eCommerce
- Social Media marketing
- Systems for running your business
- Website planning
This Analogy Might Help Shed Some Light
There is a good analogy that illustrates the difference between a coach and a consultant:
- A coach will help you understand how and why you ride a bicycle, help you to determine what’s holding you back from riding properly, and jog along next to you as YOU ride.
- A consultant will explain why one bike is superior to another, teach you how to ride the bike, and if necessary, ride the bike for you.
Which One is Best for You? You Need Both.
Which one is best for you is based on your needs and values, as well your time constraints and deadlines.
We work in “hybrid” mode, as coaches-consultants. This means that we offer you the best of both professions: advice and expertise when you need it, motivation and brainstorming when you’re stuck, insight to build you and your business to your highest potential.
For example, here’s how a PBI Small Business Empowerment Mastery Expert help you:
- Small Business Development & Strategy Consulting – If you need to think through your business idea and map out a solid action plan.
- Marketing Strategy Consulting – The only way to grow your business is through marketing.
- Internet Marketing Consulting – Internet marketing brings powerful results, but only if you choose the right techniques and implement them correctly.
- Review Michael Kissinger http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-kissinger/4/b21/a66
Ready to take action and build your business?
Let’s talk. We offer a free 30-60-minute telephone/Skype conversation to determine which of my business-building programs is right for you and your unique business situation.