ATTENTION: Finally achieve perfect Loan Mastery using a proven scientific process!
Know Anyone Looking for Up to $250,000+ to Start a New Project or for Essential Capital to Grow and Thrive in Their Business?
Solutions to Your Small Business Lending Dilemma
Small business in America has struggled ever since the financial system meltdown. The ensuring recession and weak recovery have combined to create many financing and capital problems, even among strong businesses. If you are a small business entrepreneur, it is very likely that you have experienced some of the following issues over the past few years.
Weak Lending Environment
The government has introduced many programs to help small business and to stimulate banking lending, yet it has still been difficult for many small businesses to qualify for loans. Lending standards have remained extremely restrictive, despite all the capital injections into the market. Small businesses have found it difficult to build up their financials and credit to the point where they can easily secure a business loan or line of credit from most banks.
Maintaining Sufficient Cash Flow
Many small businesses have relied on the availability of lines of credit financial to satisfy short term cash flow requirements. This allowed the business to tie up more capital in receivables, and continue to grow by utilizing the lines of credit to shore up cash flow for short periods of time. Because lenders became so conservative in their lending standards, this method is no longer possible for many businesses, meaning they often have to pass on opportunities what would have enabled them to maximize growth in the past.
Fear of Growth
The tough economy has put a sense of fear and doom into many small business owners, and this has led to a mindset where many businesses are contracting or simply hope to maintain “status quo” due to a fear of trying to grow in a poor economy. Conservatism reigns and businesses are unwilling to spend and borrow as a result. Managing your business out of fear is never a good way to grow. Now is the time to take a chance and bring new products to market, try a unique marketing campaign, and increase your market share.
Concern With the Economy
This is a problem facing businesses of all sizes. The lousy economy has made it difficult to attract new customers and increase sales without proper capital. Sometimes it seems like no one is spending as much money as they once did – not individuals, not businesses, and not even your best customers. This has led many small businesses to contract or downsize, which exacerbates the problem.
Access to Capital
This is the biggest challenge facing small businesses today. Access to capital is critical for small businesses as a means to grow, innovate, and create jobs. Without capital, many small businesses are at a standstill. Bank lending continues to be difficult, and until the banks begin to ease their lending standards small business will continue to suffer.
Fortunately for many small business owners, there is a solution to the problems and challenges they are facing in attracting capital. We are offering an easy lending solution that can provide small businesses with access to capital that is fast, not depending on credit history, offers easy repayment, and even helps build credit history for future lending needs. Here are the details of this new program, which provides small businesses an alternative to traditional bank lending and expensive merchant cash advances. It isn’t for every business, but it can work for many.
Underwriting Based on Cash Flow and Company Health.
Traditional bank lending his heavily influenced by credit history and FICO scores! With micro loans there is no dependence on excellent credit scores for loan approval (though a 500 minimum credit score is required). Each loan application is reviewed based on the cash flow and payment history of the borrower. Underwriting will look for bank balances and company health instead of credit scores. This allows even those with little credit history or weak credit scores to qualify for loans up to $250,000
Addresses the Needs of Small Businesses
We understand the unique needs and challenges faced by small business owners. It is understood that many small businesses get their start via lines of credit, cash advances, and even through credit card borrowing by their owners. This can lead to poor credit scores, which does not mean that the business is not strong or able to repay its debts. By focusing on strong cash flow and repayment history, loans are made available to a broad cross section of small businesses.
Easy Applications, Fast Decisions
Applying for a bank loan can require massive amounts of detailed information, and a long drawn out application process. Typically, small businesses don’t have the resources or the time for this process. We simply the application process with a brief application that requires nothing more than 4 months of bank statements or 4 months of credit card statements (only for those businesses that accept credit cards). We also require a Profit & Loss statement with Balance Sheet and that is it! The entire application can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
When it comes to decisions small business owners will appreciate the speed with which applications are reviewed. Loan decisions can be made in as little as 2-3 days, and loan funding can be completed in as little as 7 days. Compare that with the traditional bank loans that can take months to fund – if the loan is approved.
Build Your Credit History
These loans are true small business loans. Unlike merchant account and cash advances, all transaction history is reported to the major credit bureaus. This allows a business with insufficient credit history or a poor credit score to bolster their credit report. The end result is a strong business with a strong credit history.
Micro loans With Reasonable Terms
Loans are offered for as little as $5,000 and as much as $250,000 with repayment terms of 3 to 18 months. This means you can get only what you need to help your business and can repay your loan in a short period of time. Also, we allow additional loans to be taken out once 50% of the initial loan, balance has been repaid. Many clients also renew loans. Payments on all loans are fixed so you can easily build the repayment into your business budget. Subordination to another is allowed.
Repayment on loans is made via daily ACH transactions, helping you avoid the need to plan for a large monthly payment. You will know the exact daily payment and can even monitor repayment via our online portal. Many small businesses have found these fixed daily payments to be vastly superior to large monthly payments that can often stress a small business.
The ultimate goal is to help all types of small business access to the capital they need to run their business. We offer loans to over 250 different industries. Whether you are a health care professional, a construction company, subcontractor, restaurant, auto repair shop, or any small business meeting the basic criterion, we can help.
- Working on an SBA Loan?
We specialize in SBA loans, and we know that the process is intense and takes time – perhaps 2 months or even 3 to funding. Some businesses are going through the SBA process but have capital needs now. The short term loans can assist those businesses today, and buy time until the SBA loan closes.
Some businesses with smaller capital needs ($250,000 or less) have found that short term micro loans are a better solution than an SBA loan, especially if credit history is marred.
Are there restricted industries? Yes, such as bail bonds, casinos, check cashing firms, not-for-profits, real estate brokers, freight brokers, home builders, schools, mobile phone dealers, flea markets and ticket brokers are among the restricted industries.
Are there ideal industries? Ideal companies are those that have steady cash flow (preferable from credit card transactions but not restricted to this) and have at least $100,000 in annual net cash flow revenues. Restaurants, medical practices (physicians, dentists, health care professionals), veterinarians, car shops, beauty salons, liquor stores, retail shops, supermarkets, hotels, plumbing/heating/AC contractors, and jewelry stories are but some of the ideal industries.
No Restriction on How Cash is Used
Our loans can be used for a wide variety of purposes, from capital investment to daily operating expenses. There are no limitations placed on the business regarding how they use the loan capital, leaving you free to apply the loan funds where they are most needed.
However, interest rates are higher than typical bank loans, so if you use capital to generate bottom lime sales and profits, it is important to review the overall net gains and the ability to access cash fast and easily. Ideal use of funds is for something that allows you to grow and make more profit – for instance, access to inventory at a discount where you need to purchase now, or adding more tablets and space at a restaurant so you can serve more customers daily. However, the short-term loans are not ideal if the loan is not going to generate more to your bottom line. Think of the concept “use money to make more money” for these short term loans. Our team will help you analyze the data.
FREE Coaching Session to See If You Qualify Today
If you have a small business that has been struggling with access to capital in these rough economic times, contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the money you need to run your business and continue to grow. Click on to http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/free-life-mastery-coaching/ for a free 30-60 minute business coaching session.
Do you know that there is such a thing as Debt
that is actually good for you and your business?
Unless you have the time and the means to bootstrap your operations, the reality of running a business is that there will be moments when you will need access to outside financing. When those moments come, short-term working capital loans are, hands down, the healthiest funding option for your business.
Many business owners, though, are still stuck in the long-term debt model even though the lending hey days have long since passed. If you have been paying any attention to the business finance sector, you’ve probably heard that most banks today are not in the business of small business lending. After the financial debacle that rattled the American economy six years ago and led to the Great Recession, the majority of banks have tightened their lending requirements leaving the vast majority of business borrowers in the cold.
But, the truth is, as a small business owner, even if you were to somehow qualify for a business bank loan, you really don’t want to be locking yourself in a long-term debt contract anyway. Instead, your best and healthiest funding option is short-term, micro financing. Here are four reasons why:
1. Long-term debt is hard to shake. Unless you experience a significant, steady growth in revenues, setting enough money aside each month to pay off your debt may be a challenge. Many business owners fall into the trap of interest-only payments and have a hard time pulling themselves out of it.
2. The money is used more wisely. Because lending terms are shorter with working capital loans, the money will be used for immediate needs, and with a smaller amount, the spending of it will be with more caution. There is less temptation to squander the funds on other expenses.
3. Short lending cycles mean more possibilities to borrow. Once the loan is paid off in 6 to 12 months, business owners have the opportunity to receive additional financing- even within the same calendar year.
4. You can build your credit worthiness. When you have extended, long-term debt, it can adversely affect your credit profile if you find yourself unable to manage the monthly payments at some point along the way. Short-term lending, however, is more manageable to begin with, and it creates many instances of debt being extended and successfully paid off.
Bottom line, short-term working capital loans represent a healthy way for you to get the financing you need to run and grow your business.
Thirteen Reasons Why You Should Work with Us?
1. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
2. No up-front costs, we get paid when you get paid!
3. No Personal Guarantee!
5. Bad Credit or No Credit Not a Disqualifier!
6. Apply for your business funds for free in under 15 minutes
7. Get your business the funds it needs up to $250,000+
8. You don’t need the banks required FICO 650 score. Unlike traditional banks, we underwrite based on the health of your company and cash flow. Not on credit scores. Most banks require a FICO score of 650. Our Loans are underwritten based on cash flow and a minimum FICO score of 500. We do this through our “Loans that Pay for Themselves Program”
9. Minimum requirements: in business for at least one year; absolute minimum annual revenue of $100,000 but $250,000 is preferred; minimum credit score 500, minimum bank balance of$3,000.
10. Easy application process: A simple one page application, and 4 months bank statements plus your profit and loss statement. No hassles and no long waits for a response. Approval is made in as little as 2 or 3 days so you can focus on what you do best, running and grow your business. We service more than 200 industries.
11. Features: Loans from $5,000 to $250,000; Terms from 3 to 18 months; Fixed interest and fixed payments; Easy daily ACH repayment; Approval in 2 to 3 days; Funding in as little as 7 to 10 days; More than 200 industries qualify.
12. Use of Loans: Are for something that generates and brings money to your bottom line. For instance, buying inventory at a discount to resell, a marketing campaign, or equipment, cash-flowing businesses with many transactions, etc.
13. “Pays Itself Back Loan Program”: For no money up front and a satisfaction guarantee we will do a business assessment that generally 1. Defines your strengths; 2. Exposes any weaknesses; 3. Calculates impact on profitability and 4. Determines your course of action.
1. You’ll get complete diagnostic study of your business. Each analysis is unique in that each area of your business is explored. The assessment will focus on: Sales, Estimating, Selling Price, Cost to product your product, Labor costs, Material costs, Inventory, Financial planning, Waste, Theft, Purchasing, Productivity, Production, Controlling overhead, Credit policies, Accounts receivable collections, Employee incentives and more.
2. You’ll get an objective appraisal of your business.
3. We will take a look at all areas of your business which have direct influence on your profits- cost controls, marketing, management, operations and finance.
4. You’ll get a new pair of eyes to recognize problems which impact your profits. You get a fresh perspective.
5. You’ll receive direction on how to reduce costs and generate greater revenues to increase your bottom line profits.
6. You’ll get both the financial and analytical tools to maintain your competitive edge.
7. Maximum bang for the buck. We will 1. Identify the problems in your business; 2. Describe how the problems are impacting your business; and 3. Discuss how much these problems are costing you and your business. Our assessment work is valued priced.
8. You’ll get immediate benefits from the assessment through identification of the problems, the cost of those problems, and the effect of the problems on your daily operations as well as their long term effect on your business.
9. Generally we show you at least $50,000+ in overlooked and hidden opportunities.
10. Take control of your business today. Contact us to discuss the “Loans that Pay for Themselves Program.”
Want to know what you qualify for today? No Problem!
Here is Our Three Step Approval Process
1. Answer a few questions:
1. What is the intended use of the funds?
2. What is the amount you want for?
3. Has your business been in operation for at least one full year?
4. Does your business have a MINIMUM of $100,000 annual revenues?
5. What is the average number of clients/customers your business has?
6. What is the average monthly per client/customer sales?
7. What is the average frequently of sales each of your clients/customers make with you?
9. Do you have a MINIMUM average daily bank balance of $3,000?
10. How many owners are there in your business?
11. Is your business a DBA
12. Is your business for sale?
13. Has your business been disqualified by a traditional bank for a loan?
14. Do you have a minimum threshold FICO score of 500?
15. Is your business already working on a Micro Loan?
16. Does your business have a Merchant Cash Advance Loan?
17. Have you had a foreclosure in the last 2 years or less?
18. Have you had a bankruptcy?
19. Do you have any federal or state tax liens?
20. Is your business located in the United States or Puerto Rico?
2. Free Consultation: Submit your answers our team of funding specialists will pre qualify you for the right solution.
3. Fund: Then we will walk you through approval and funding process. We do all the work for you and your business!
1. Thank you. You did a wonderful job. I needed money to expand my business and you came through fast.
2. I would like to personally thank you for your untiring effort to get the funding that I needed to take our business to the next level. Your professionalism in handling my needs and your attention to detail ranks among the best. I look forward in the future to working with you again and again. Please stay in touch and come see what you have helped develop into a top notch facility. Thanks again for all the effort you put into my project.
3. You are the #1 in the industry hands down. I was turned down several other times prior going to PBI for funding but they still got it done for me. I am a successful business owner and got the capital I most desperately needed.
4. I was seeking 70k-100k in funding mainly for operations but also a little for working capital to take my business to the next level. You were the key to making that happen. You helped me get 75k Micro Loan. Thanks for your efforts in making sure it was done in a timely manner.
5. You are a blessing from Heaven to me and our business. During a slow economy, it is great to have partners to help build our cash flow. You are easy to work with. May God Bless your business as you have, through God Has blessed ours!”
See If You Qualify Today and You Can “Have It All!
Set your loan requirements and goals today, and then achieve them all!
This is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss. If you’ll let us, we’ll help you make this your most successful year ever. Due to the intimate and focused nature of these loan acquisitions, registration is extremely limited, so you must reserve your place well in advance.
Leave a Reply
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE HELD CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT DISCLOSED WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION