Financing Your Business Has Never Been Easier
Take Time to Focus on Your Business…
Request a Loan that Repays Itself
Can PBI Micro Loans Actually Repay Themselves? Absolutely!!!
Below we’ll show you how a business doing just $100,000 annually can become an annual
$800,000 business simply by doubling itself! A great way to pay off a Micro Loan should you need one!!!
Is cash flow stunting your growth?
Does your company need immediate cash for growth and expansion? Are you afraid to take on new clients because it’s hard to finance the start up costs? Have you had a couple bad months, or quarters with low or no growth – forcing your bank to shut down your line of credit?
Are you tired of waiting 30, 60, or even 90 days to get paid for your outstanding invoices? Are your customers holding back payment from you in order to support their own cash flow needs?
Stop worrying about when your customers will pay!
If your company requires consistent access to cash to fund the ongoing operations but struggle with increased scrutiny from your traditional bank lending, then you are a good candidate for our Micro Loan program.
Whatever your cash needs may be, our Micro Loan program is simple, fast and may be your right choice. Take control of your cash flow and consistently meet your ongoing expense obligations without worrying about when your next payment is coming through the door. Bur first…
Micro Loans are short-term micro loans for your business that provides essential capital to grow and thrive today. They are best used for something that will generate and bring money to your bottom line. For instance, you can use the money for buying inventory at a discount to resell, adding fixtures and equipment, a marketing campaign, etc.
- Loans are from $5,000 to $250,000
- Terms are from 3 to 18 months
- Have fixed interest and fixed payments
- Easy daily ACH repayment
- Are approved in 2-3 days
- Funding is in as little as 7-10 days or less
- More than 200 industries qualify.
Unlike traditional banks, we get you funding based on the health of your company and cash flow but we go one step more. We get you assurances from your business that it can repay the loan and can go to substantially profit.
How the “Loans that Pay for Themselves Program” Works
Is your business losing focus?
You’re not alone. Losing focus is common for owners and managers who are mired in the daily activities of managing a business. By developing greater company focus you can optimize your profits and get a Micro Loan can actually re-pay itself.
1st BUSINESS PROFITABILITY COACHING
What is your business purpose?
Making a profit…a significant profit! Profit is the key to survive, to grow, to provide employees the opportunity to earn a good living, to provide a return to shareholders, and to provide a competitive, quality product or service to customers. It is also required to make repayment for any loans you have outstanding.
You must focus on reasonable profit as a cost of doing business. Not just occasionally. But consistently…Year In and Year Out!
There are many reasons for losing focus on profit and why you may have to get a loan today. Some include lack of knowledge, frustration, hidden problems, competition, lack of controls, failure to forecast and establish goals and many more.
As a result of focusing on the improvement of helping business owners and managers improved focus we are able to generate more profit for the business and as a result get any loan taken out repaid off through this PBI Loans that Pay for Themselves Program.
Our services are often described as preventive maintenance programs. They pinpoint inefficiencies and trouble spots throughout the company before they cause operational crisis. In this super-competitive age, one serious blunder could spell the end of your company.
We conduct an exhaustive diagnostic study. This is both a quantitative and qualitative review of your business. We will look at your business from “floor to ceiling”. This is a functional analysis, as opposed to a technical analysis. We cover 250-260 areas that affect your bottom line. It may take up to 3 days.
This diagnostic study is tailored to address the unique conditions, concerns and procedures of each individual business. We focus on specific areas where greater profitability may come from.
Some of the Areas Examined to Establish Future Profitability
The diagnosis is an in-depth examination performed without disrupting employees or the daily work flow. Upon completion of the survey, we provide a confidential review of the findings and recommendations of loan repayment and greater profit generation and optimization.
- Financial records, statement & reports
- Flow of documents and procedures
- Goals and strategic planning
- The Organization and its functions
- Policies and Procedures
- Employee sentiment
- Key employee attitudes
- Management (ownership) philosophy
- Waste, theft, fraud and overhead controls
- Pricing, estimating, sales and marketing
- Purchasing, material costs and labor costs
- Inventory turns and controls
- The production process including layout, receiving, shipping and warehousing
- Quality control
- Credit policies and accounts receivable collection procedures
- Administration and office management
- Employee relations including incentive programs, manuals job descriptions and training
- And much more
Benefits of the Diagnosis
- PBI is project orientated, not retainer driven
- You get an objective appraisal of your business; a new pair of eyes to recognize problems which impact your bottom line.
- PBI’s two (2) step consulting process limits the client’s financial exposure by separating the fact-finding analysis from coaching-consulting services.
- We’ll take a look at all areas of your business which have direct influence on your profits; cost controls, marketing, management, operations and finance.
- We’ll provide an objective in-depth analysis of your business:
- Defining strengths and competitive advantages
- Exposing any and all weaknesses and pinpointing potential and/or existing problem areas
- Calculating the annualized cost of each weakness or problem including lost opportunity costs
- You’ll get recommendations for solving the identified weaknesses and problems: including 1. Estimated cost of implementing solutions 2. Quantifiable benefits and return on investment calculations; 3. A prioritized plan for addressing weaknesses and problems exposed by the analysis.
- We’ll offer direction on how to reduce costs, increase productivity, grow your business and maximize your profitability in “Hard Dollars.”
- PBI analytical work is value priced. No up-front charge…the fixed price analysis fee is payable upon satisfactory completion of the analysis.
- PBI can provide coaching-consulting services, after the analysis, specifically designed to address the identified weaknesses, problems and opportunities.
- We’ll help you strengthen your business fundamentals and foundation.
- We’ll work with your to receive any necessary operational capital funding you may need.
After the diagnosis, we offer you coaching and consulting services so that your business management can implement our recommendations to have greater profitability from the business itself.
Let me explain.
2nd Coaching & Consulting Services for Greater Profitability
With this service we work on the development and implementation of recommendations tailored to your business’s specific needs. Regular counsel sessions are conducted between on-site staff, senior management and other experienced PBI coaches and consultants to seek resolution to your unique situation.
Since client management is a pro-active part of the development and implementation of our solutions, you are continually informed of the programs progress. No surprises. Client management fully comprehends the concept and implementation.
The ONLY Three Ways to Grow a Business
- Increase the number of customers
- Increase the average transaction value
- Increase the number of transactions per year
Ask any business owner, executive, or entrepreneur how many ways there are to grow any business, and most of them will tell you that there are dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of ways.
You may be relieved to know that there are only three ways to grow any business, in any industry, with any product or service. Those three ways are to increase the number of new clients, get them to buy more, and buy more often.
I first learned this concept from master marketer, Jay Abraham, which Jay refers to as the “Three ways to grow a business model.” The beauty of this concept is that it can be applied to any business, in any industry, offering any type of product or service.
Way 1: Increasing the Number of New Clients
The one area that every business spends time on is increasing the number of new clients that can use their products of services. The downside of this method is that of the three ways to grow a business, this is the most expensive, the least profitable, and the most time consuming.
The more ways you make available for prospective and current clients to do business with you, the more likely people will buy your products or services.
You can use websites to capture prospective client information, build email distribution lists, and encourage people to make contact with your company to learn more about your product or service. All of which will allow you to build up your client base.
Here are a few things that you can do to your business to get more clients:
- Create systematized referral programs
- Build a network of strategic alliances and joint ventures to create joint marketing efforts and share the client acquisition cost
- Implement a search engine optimization (SEO) and a search engine marketing (SEM) strategy to leverage the power of the internet
- Offer special first time buyer discounts and incentives
- Identify what types of companies exist that are already marketing to your ideal prospect and offer to do a revenue share with those companies for any of their clients that purchase from you
- Offer free samples, trial memberships, and money back guarantees
- Give people additional bonuses when they make their first purchase
- Offer free informational reports on what to look for when buying your product or service
Way 2: Increasing the Size of Each Client Transaction
Just step inside any fast food restaurant and chances are that you will hear the clerk behind the counter ask you if you would like to super-size, up-size, or jumbo-size your order at the time of purchase. Same thing applies to the internet.
Up-Selling, Cross-Selling, and Re-Selling
Whether you are buying a hamburger from McDonald’s, ordering a latte from Starbuck’s, or getting a book online from Amazon.com, you will be presented with a chance to add more to your order.
The amazing thing about the process of up-selling, cross-selling, or re-selling is that it is not hard to do; all you need to do is ask. Try it today in your own business. Every time one of your clients makes a purchase, ask them to buy a larger quantity, add-on an additional product or service, or to pre-buy in advance more of the items they just bought.
Ok…so besides asking, what else can you do to get your clients to buy more?
BRIBE THEM! Offer them incentives that reward them for making a larger purchase, adding on additional products or services, or signing up for future purchases in advance.
The best time to ask someone to buy something is immediately after they make a commitment to a purchase.
Here are a few things that you can do to your business to get your clients to buy more:
- Make a list of products and services that people buy before, during, or after purchasing your product or service and contact them about offering their products and services to your client base
- Create a list of every product and service that your business offers and then make a matrix of all of the possible cross-selling opportunities that can be offered with every purchase
- Bundle products and services into packages
- Offer bonuses when they purchase larger quantities
- Create pre-paid packages
- Offer tiered level service or warranty packages (e.g. – gold, silver, bronze, etc…)
Way 3: Increasing the Frequency of Each Client Transaction
The third way to grow your business is to increase the frequency of purchase transactions by getting your clients to buy more often. For example, if your clients typically buy from you once every six months, how can you get them to buy four times a year, or once a month?
The answer…Simply give them more reasons as to why they should.
Offer incentives that encourage your clients to come back to your store or contact your business on a more frequent basis. Look at the success of frequent buyer programs that reward people for making additional purchases.
Here are a few things that you can do to your business to get your clients to buy more often:
- Set up frequent buyer or reward programs for your clients
- Offer bonuses when they making purchases on a regular basis
- Create monthly membership program
- Make sure that you make offers to your clients on a consistent and regular basis
The Power of Exponential Growth
If using one of the three methods to grow your business can increase the profits of your business, what would happen if you worked on improving all three areas simultaneously, imagine what kind of explosive growth you can achieve.
- Imagine that you have 1000 clients, spending on average of $50, two times a year. That’s $100,000 in revenue. If you got just a 10% increase in all three areas, that would turn into 1100 clients, spending on average of $55, 2.2 times a year into $133,100 in revenue.
Do you see the power of exponential growth? Instead of a 10% increase in revenue ($10,000), you end up with over a 33% increase in revenue ($33,100)!
- Imagine that you have 1000 clients, spending on average of $100, once a year. That’s $100,000 in revenue. If you got just a 100% increase in all three areas, that would turn into 2000 clients, spending on average of $200, 2 times a year into $800,000 in revenue.
Do you see the power of exponential growth? Instead of a 100% increase in revenue ($200,000), you end up with over a 700% increase in revenue ($700,000)! More than enough to repay your micro loan!!!
Once you start to spend time proactively focusing on and implementing strategies that increase the number of new clients that use your products or services, get them to buy more, and get them to buy more often, you will be amazed at the amount of profits that your business can make and how quickly your business will grow.
The most important thing to remember about these methods is that they will never do you or your business any good at all, if you never take any action on proactively implementing as many ways as you can in each area of business growth.
Common Mistake When Growing a Business
Most people make the mistake of concentrating on the first item of the 3 ways to grow a business – increasing the number of customers. They are not conscious of it but they ignore the potential for extra sales and profit from the second and third ways to grow a business.
Implementing the 3 Ways to Grow
Here is a guide to help you implement the three ways to grow a business model.
- Establish your baseline – essential to know where you are starting from.
- Assess your potential for improvement in each of the ways.
- Identify the current methods you use for increasing business in each of the three ways to grow.
- Rate each method for effectiveness and return on investment. This helps you to decide whether you should be optimizing existing methods before adding new methods.
- Brainstorm new ways to grow your business.
- Review, rate and prioritize
- Plan your implementation
- Test, measure and optimize
A Solution to Your Lending Dilemma and Profit Dilemma!
The micro loan may be your solution to bringing need capital into your business. PBI coaching and consulting may be your solution to bring you greater profit optimization for your business.
What People Are Saying
“Your staff has shown us the necessary tools, including cost control procedures, detailed job descriptions and various reporting forms to help us achieve our goal. I would recommend this service to anyone who is serious about conducting a first class professional business.” The CEO of Large Contractor
“Today’s business world is a complex and exciting arena which thrives on fast-passed change. Your staff had effectively provided us with a blue print to compete in that arena more profitably.” Senior Partner of a Law Office
“You came in here…and immediately started to bring our employees together as a team. We were lacking in direction individually and as an organization. Your contribution has made an enormous impact on our company. We now have people excited about coming to work and pulling together to support each other and our common goals.” Owner of an Engineering Firm
“I am very satisfied with the possible future of our company that would not have been available had I not taken the risk to put my business in your hands. At first I was very skeptical about another company saying what they could do for our company. I am ecstatic that I chose you, and that you sent your very best.” CEO of Electrical Contracting Company
“You have impressed me with your professionalism. I also believe calling what you do “coaching”, is like labeling a neurosurgeon a doctor.”
We hold the belief that our company will provide only business services of the highest professional standard. We are committed to the proposition that every business is unique. As such, we seek to apply individualized creative solutions…specifically tailored to address the needs and concerns of our clients. No other company enjoys our reputation for accuracy, knowledge and expertise.
Our mission is to offer our clients a significant return on their investment, and establish long fruitful relationships.
If you would like to apply for a micro loan then please complete the following form. Please note, for us to respond to your enquiry promptly complete all the parts labeled in red are essential.