Need more capital for your business?
According to the Small Business Administration,small business can get the capital they need by using a business coach. Business coaches help small business owners improve their balance sheets.
Banks and lenders look at a balance sheet is to find out a company’s working capital (or “current”) position. Working capital reveals more about the financial condition of a business than almost any other calculation because it tells you what would be left if a company took all of its short-term resources, and used them to pay off its short-term liabilities.
The more working capital a firm has on hand, the less financial strain a company experiences. By studying a company’s position, you can clearly see if it has the resources necessary to expand internally or if it will have to turn to a bank and take on debt.
How Banks and Lenders Calculate Working Capital.
Working Capital is the easiest of all the balance sheet calculations. Here’s the formula.
Current Assets – Current Liabilities = Working Capital
One of the main advantages of looking at the working capital position is being able to foresee any financial difficulties that may arise. Even a business that has billions of dollars in fixed assets will quickly find itself in bankruptcy court if it can’t pay its monthly bills.
Under the best circumstances, poor working capital leads to financial pressure on a company, increased borrowing, and late payments to creditor – all of which result in a lower credit rating. A lower credit rating means banks charge a higher interest rate, which can cost a corporation a lot of money over time.
A Business Coach can help you increase all your working capital by providing the guidance many small business owners lack.
Every great performer, whether an elite athlete, business legend or performing superstar, is surrounded by coaches and advisors. As the world of business moves faster and gets more competitive, it is difficult to keep up with industry changes, innovations in sales, and management strategies, among other things.
This means business coaching isn’t a frivolous purchase – it’s a well-thought out, sound investment in your company’s future.
What do you think?
18 Ways a Business Coach Can Help Your Get More Working Capital
Business owners are often faced with having to run every aspect of their company, and it is easy for them to get overwhelmed and distracted from building the business because of all the daily work involved in running a company.
- Business coaching sessions allow business owners to access an expert resource to help grow their business, plan for their future success and help address the daily concerns of running a business, such as time management, team building, systems/structures setups, and financial management. Business coaching sessions cover all these aspects — and more.
- By partaking in business coaching sessions, it will not only help business owners run their business, but business coaching will also help them experience an increase in profits and are able to run a much more efficient company.
- Business coaching can increase of performance. This is perhaps the main advantage without which coaching literally would have no sense. Business coaching develops the best qualities of people and teams and enables the usage of these qualities at work for the benefit of organization. Thus using coaching in management significantly increases staff productivity.
- Business coaching improves work relationships. Questions asked during the coaching process add value both to the person being asked and his/her answers. Thus an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust is being established. Good relationships at work provide the fertile ground for staff productivity, while the instructions and directions typical for the directive style of management aren’t likely to bring such positive changes.
- Business coaching improves staff development. Staff development means not only educational seminars and trainings, but also unlocking the inner potential of the company’s employees. Whether the employees are going to develop themselves or not depends mainly on the company’s management style. Initially, all of us have a great potential which can be revealed through coaching. Coaching allows the employees to develop themselves directly in the workplace, thus increasing their efficiency.
- Business coaching helps with flexibility and adaptability. Improving competitiveness on the market requires such skills as flexibility and adaptability. Business coaching aids in quickly adapting to every kind of change, which is quite important in today’s business world.
- Business coaching enables owners to motivate their staff. Nowadays, people work under their own will, not under constraint. Business coaching helps people to fully develop their potential, increase their self-esteem and thus raise the quality of their work. Of course, at the same time, people become motivated to be productive and work efficiently due to business coaching.
- Business coaching is like consulting, but the difference is business coaching teaches the business owner what’s wrong and how to fix it so problems don’t arrive in the future. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, a Business Coach can help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in several areas – perhaps even some overlooked areas.
- Business Coaching helps you identify your company’s hidden “gold mines.” By learning how to take advantage of these opportunities, any business can dramatically boost their bottom line, and generate massive profits. You will discover how to, generate as many promising new leads as you need while increasing the rate at which you convert leads to sales. You will also learn how to maximize the amount of your average sale and measure your results to perfect your strategies for best results
- Why aren’t you generating more profit? If this is what you’re facing, or if you just aren’t getting enough customers in the first place, it’s time to see what you could be doing better with a business coach. We have handled these challenges and are ready to help. Business coaches know hundreds of ways to improve your business and boost profits fast using the 4Ms of profit: Management: team training, better record keeping, and effective time management Money: auditing, budgeting, and pricing Marketing: up-selling, add-on selling, and using lists of qualified leads Merchandise: increasing the number of big margin items or services, carrying exclusive product lines, and only selling fast-moving stock
- Business coaches can help you create systems that run every aspect of your business? This is the key to not spending all your time working in your business. You didn’t start your business just to become a slave to it. If you were to go on vacation and leave your business for a period of time, what would it look like when you came back? What it still be running smoothly or would it be a mess?
- Business coaches can show you how to build a profitable, commercial enterprise that works… without you. You’ll discover how to recognize the ways systems can dramatically increase productivity and profits, identify the four key areas in your business to systemize. You will learn how to put systems in place without causing mass panic at work and improve your processes at every level of the business so you can stop wasting time and money while getting real results.
- Business coaches can help you when you are Need Instant Leads? Instant Leads is your source for the strategies and skills every business owner needs to succeed.
All over the world, millions of men and women are trying to make a go of running small businesses without the clarity of knowing where they’re going or how to get there. In this situation is it any wonder so many small businesses fail in their first year of operation?
If you don’t become another statistic, you have to let us show you how to get up and ride to success. We arm business owners with the tools they need for success in building a strong business in a concise, no-nonsense manual. We’ll teach and show you how to generate leads more effectively, while generating a strong return on investment
14. From financial advice to hairstyling, from fitness training to auto parts, no matter what your product or service, you’ve got to sell to stay in business. Business coaches can deliver techniques for infusing your business with a powerful sales ethic while creating super sales success. With a qualified business coach you’ll learn how to deliver sales quotes that instill prospects with trust, provide the kind of service that keeps customers coming back, master the first crucial minute of any sales call through scripting, set up a point-of-sale system they can’t ignore and get real results right now.
Do you want to keep your existing customers happy, loyal, and most importantly, buying?
15. If you are too busy chasing after new customers that you overlook your old ones, you may not know it, but you could have a business in real trouble.Business coaches can show you how to build a big base of loyal customers who buy, buy, and buy again. This book will teach you how to offer exclusive sales that bring your best customers back time and again, while winning over your customers by continually exceeding their expectations to achieve the goal of keeping your best customers for life.
Do you want to turn your best customers into your most passionate promoters so they generate loads of referrals for you?
16. If this is a question you’ve been asking, then you’ll love the referral strategies business coaches can offer you. You’ll discover how to evaluate a referral-based system that’s right for your business, determine which customers you want referred to you, and which you don’t. You’ll learn how to transform customers into your biggest fans by exceeding expectations and creating ways to use referrals to generate more buzz for your business. For anyone that needs to generate more business for their business, this coaching is a must.
Are you looking for effective advertising?
17. Business coaching is your source for the strategies, skills and confidence every business owner needs to succeed. Remember what it was like learning how to ride a bicycle? Now imagine how it would’ve been if you’d tried to do it blindfolded.
Well that’s what it seems is happening in businesses every day. All over the world, millions of men and women are trying to make a go of running small businesses without a clear picture of where they’re going or how to get ahead. With this issue, is it any wonder so many small businesses fail in their first year of operation?
This coaching arms hardworking independent business owners with the tools for creating successful advertising campaigns. It tackles an array of strategies that has helped nearly half a million business owners, worldwide, realize their dreams of success.
Are you looking for more capital? A qualified business coach can help you.
18. May I respectfully ask you, “Is capital the one thing your business or a business owner you know needs?”
As an expert with over 20 years of business coaching experience, and teacher at three California Universities, and business owner, I agree that no matter how varied their enterprises and how different their businesses, there is one thing that is true for any business and for all businesses:
They need capital.
Capital funds the dream. Capital starts start-ups and generates growth. Capital is the oxygen that entrepreneurs need to breathe life into their venture so that they can create new jobs, produce products, and make that difference.
And that is why I was am happy to let small businesses of every kind know that we give every qualified entrepreneur and small business owner exactly that – access to capital from $5,000 to $50 million. Yes, capital in the amount of $5,000 to $50 million. With our mastery coaching you’ll qualify. See: http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/every-business-owner-needs-know-dealing-bank/
We seek to give small business owners and entrepreneurs not only the know-how of how to get the money they need, but the know-who: meeting the exact people who can help them, as well as access capital. In fact we have created a program that helps to pay off the loan itself. See: http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/loans-that-repay-themselves-program/
There are a few things that would be valuable for any small business seeking capital to consider:
1. Know that lenders want to lend to you: Lenders are in the business of lending money, and they really like to lend money to small businesses. The problem is that with traditional bank lending only 20-30% of small businesses actually ever get funding. That means over 70% of small businesses never qualify for traditional bank financing. It is your job therefore to make your business so attractive and financially sound that a lender cannot say no to you. With our business and loan mastery coaching you’ll meet this criteria. See:http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/every-business-owner-needs-know-dealing-bank/
2. Do your work: Given the above, it follows that there are things you can do to ensure that you’ll get a loan: Show a consistent profit; Have a good credit history (both personally and business-wise); Have a solid business and marketing plan; Have unencumbered collateral ready if needed. With our business and loan mastery coaching you’ll meet this criteria. See:http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/business-seen-doctor-lately/
3. Know your options: Today, there are a myriad of ways to get your business funded that go far beyond the traditional bank loan. It would behoove you to learn what they are and add some to your funding arsenal. That’s how you get fully funded, and that is what we aim to teach you. See: http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/getting-ready-financing/
4. Attend a Free Loan & Capital Coaching Sessions: It is for businesses who are in need of capital. See: http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com/free-life-mastery-coaching/
We will be offering these programs all year, so contact us immediately if you are in need of immediate capital. It should certainly be worth your time because, after all, our goal is to help you fund your dream too.
If you are in need of business coaching call me at 415-678-9965 and reviewwww.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com