Call for an Advisory Coaching Appointment 415-678-9965
What’s the Vision You Have of Your Construction Business?
Is it a $500,000 a Year Business?A $1 Million a Year Business?
A $10,000,000+ a Year Business? What will it cost to get you there?
We encourage you to envision and capture in writing the business that will give you more of the life you’re looking for. Remember, once written, developing the practice of referring to it is key to keeping yourself from being pulled off course by the day-to-day, as well as quickly catching yourself off track.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for PBI clients creating their vision, but here are a few questions to get you started:
- How would you define more life for yourself?
- Does your current lifestyle provide that for you?
- What would your business have to look, feel, and act like for you to have more life?
- What kind of changes might you need to make in the ways you behave and approach things?
- Who would you need to be to have a business that’s going to give you the life and deliver the experience you want?
Once you’ve answered those, it’s time to act:
- Make a list of your daily activities and consider how they correlate to the long-term goals you have for your business.
- 2. Notice any tasks that you keep rescheduling and take a closer look:
- What was the original intention behind the task?
- What, if anything, has changed?
Ready for your business to give you more of the life you want? Call us.
Let’s Find the Perfect Coach for You to
Reach the Vision You Have for Your Construction Business
Now that you have a clear envision in writing for your business take the next step —request a free no obligation advisory coaching session that helps you focus on the business you truly want to continue.
In your 10-20-30-60-minute Free Advisory Coaching Session, you’ll start to see your business through the lens of the PBI Perspective and learn a framework for how to think decisively about your long-term goals. You’ll get honest feedback about what’s not working in your business so you can see what’s standing in your way with new clarity, prosperity and abundance.
We’ll personally match you with a coach based on the help you’re looking for. And, if you like our perspective, but feel you might have a better connection with another coach, just let us know and we’ll make it happen.
FREE Introductory Phone Advisory Coaching Session
With Professor Michael Kissinger
Michael Kissinger a licensed and professional business coach, general contractor, university professor, who offers FREEintroductory coaching sessions for you to determine if construction business coaching or advisory can help you and your company.Michael Kissinger is the Business Development Director for Profit Builders Inc. His phone number is 415-678-9965.
His email is: email@example.com with offices at 6000 Mission Street, Daly City, California 94014. His website address is: www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com His url is http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-kissinger/4/b21/a66and his Facebook Page ishttps://www.facebook.com/michael.kissinger.35
He helps construction business owners and entrepreneurs get their business to work for them without their constant supervision. He and his associates have added over a billion dollars in additional income for their clients.
He has experience starting, growing and building construction businesses into organized management run companies. His hands-on experience started when he left the US Army Special Forces and became an apprentice carpenter in Carpenter’s Local #22 in San Francisco, California.
He worked from carpenter to foreman to assistant superintendent to superintendent for many major companies. He helps organizations build people and leaders, create long term repeat loyal customers, focus on priorities that really count, install systems to always make a profit and continuously improve.
He is a recognized authority on how to turn a growing small construction business into an organized and systemized company that consistently produces bottom-line profits, leadership, loyal customers, wealth and equity.
Email Michael to setup your personal business phone advisory coaching session. Send him your name, company information, website address, what issues you are facing and a few time slots when you are available to talk. Email Michael @firstname.lastname@example.org
In your FREE advisory coaching session, you’ll get:
An introduction to the PBI Perspective and how it can help you build a business that truly serves your life.
A genuine experience of coaching and new insights into what’s not working in your business.
You’ll get a clear understanding of the steps you need to take to produce both immediate results and long-term change.Your first session is completely free, no commitment and no pressure to continue. Just tell us your
- Email Address
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Your role
- Your Location
- Your Website URL
- How many people work for you
- The kind of help you are seeking
- Last year’s revenue
- How you learned of PBI
- Anything else you believe we should know
No spam, we promise. Request a Complementary Advisory Coaching Session. Call at 415-678-9965
Want Your Business to Work?
Let’s Talk About Building Your Business!Working Real Hard & Not Getting Ahead?
Eventually you come to the realization you can’t do it all yourself and need to seek some help. Unfortunately, most never get off the treadmill to look for professional advisors and make time to improve their companies. This is kind of like postponing a trip to the doctor even though you know that nagging pain in your chest must be attended to before it’s too late and you have a heart attack.
We all know that two heads are better than one. Guess what? Two heads are better than NONE too. You can’t do it alone. You might as well be stranded on an island. The odds are less than one in ten you’ll make the right decisions when you do it alone. And when you ask your managers or key employees for advice, they only give you their perspective on what’s best for them, not you or your company.
Can You Handle Straight Talk About Your Company?
The best advice you can get is from outside, unbiased professionals know your business, can give you real opinions of how to improve and are not afraid of telling you the truthor hurting your feelings. Every business owner has internal challenges, external threats and tough decisions to make. Some have long time employees who have stopped being productive.
Others have relatives in their company who aren’t doing their share of the work. Many just can’t decide what moves they need to make to make more money or find better customers. Some struggle with incentive compensation programs or basic ways to generate steady and profitable revenue. But without sound advice, these owners try to make good decisions but usually stay stuck doing what they’ve always done
As a Licensed and Professional Business Coach, Michael Kissinger provides hands-on 1 on 1 executive and corporate coaching, phone coaching, roundtable peer groups, coaching workshops, webinars and tele-conference business coaching.
- 1 on 1 Executive & Corporate Construction Business Coaching Programs
- Phone Business Advisory Programs
- Profit Builders Academy
- Business Building Webinars
- Strategic Planning Services
- Business Effectiveness & Financial Evaluations
- Business Funding Programs
PBI and Michael Kissinger provides corporate and executive business coaching and advisory for all size construction industry companies who are stuck, struggling or successful and want to want to grow their sales, people, leaders, profits, operations, or install systems.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, we serve small businesses to major corporations throughout California market. In addition to serving our local clients, Michael Kissinger travels across the United States as an executive business coach and certified professional speaker providing regular face to face coaching sessions, ongoing phone coaching, business-building boot camps, webinars, roundtable peer groups, strategic planning retreats, keynote speeches, businessbuilding workshops and seminars.
Let Michael Kissinger Be Your Personal Business Coach & Trusted Advisor
* Re-Organize Your Management Team
* Create Equity & Build Wealth
* Marketing& Sales Implementation Plans
* Find New Customers & Markets
* Financial Analysis & Profit Improvement
* Develop Accountable Organizational Chart
* Organize Operations & Install Systems
* Improve Productivity & Operations
* Goal Setting, Tracking & Monitoring
* Estimating, Pricing & Markup
* Multiple Day In-Office Coaching Sessions
* Business Effectiveness Evaluations
* In-Depth Company, Employee & Customer Surveys
* Leadership Personality Profiles
Pricing and Programs
Advisory-Coaching to Build and strengthen
the core of your business. $1,500/MO-
Talk with a Construction Advisory Coach
We’ll hand-pick your coach based on the help you’re looking for.
- You get two 1-hour live web or phone meetings each month and unlimited email support so you’ll stay focused on achieving the results you want.
- You get access to over 100 Processes and Tools, so you never stop growing, and have the tools you need to keep innovating and refining all your critical business systems.
- Your coach will create a customized development plan, help you build a three-year vision and track key metrics to mark your progress and hold you accountable for results in a way no other program can.
- You and your coach are supported by our industry-leading Coaching Team, a team of senior Coaches and Trainers, there to make sure you’re getting everything you need at every step of the way.
Executive Advisory-Coaching to Build a structured,
coheasive management team for your business.
$3,000/MO-Talk with an Advisory Coach
Work with a Certified Executive Coach who is trained to work with management teams and complex organizational situations to ensure you get the depth and breadth of engagement required to unite your team. You’ll identify four key managers to work alongside you and your coach to build a cohesive, consistent and repeatable management system
- Customize a schedule with your coach to best meet your needs, and the needs of your team with a total of 4.5 hours of meetings each month. You’ll also have unlimited email support so you and your team can stay connected with your coach between sessions.
- Use over 100 Processes and Tools to help your team grow as leaders, relate to your vision and build a culture where people do magnificent work and love being there.
- A customized path on the Coaching Hub where you and your team will collaborate and work together.
You and your coach are supported by our industry-leading Coaching Team, a team of senior Coaches and Trainers, there to make sure you’re getting everything you need at every step of the way.
Negotiated Programs:Ongoing & Annual Programs Include:
One on One Phone Coaching – 1 to 2 Sessions Per Month
Personalized Action & Accountability Plans
Unlimited Emails & Important Phone Calls (Within Reason!)
Tele-Conference Coaching – Monthly Group Calls
Coaching Action & Accountability Plan
Unlimited Emails & Important Phone Calls (Within Reason!)
BIZ-Club Tele-Conference Coaching – Monthly Group Calls•
You Can’t Win Without a Great Coach!
Every winning athlete is surrounded by the best coaches available. Look at Tiger Woods or Kobe Bryant. Championship teams also have the best coaches they can find. Look at the Pittsburg Steelers or USC Trojans football teams. Winners know they can’t do it alone and need continuous advice, ideas, tips, support, accountability, guidance & encouragement.