PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING, COACHING, CONSULTING, MENTORING,
TRAINING, EBOOKS, PRINTED MANUALS AND AUDIO CDS FROM PROFIT BUILDERS INC
BY AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE
BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All copying and distribution of any of the contents of this site is strictly forbidden. In particular, no part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose/gain. This site and all materials contained on this site, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of Profit Builders Inc, their owners or affiliates. The trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans used and displayed on this site are the trademarks and the property of Profit Builders Inc.
No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored on any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system nor may be accessed in such manner as to make them appear part of any third party’s web site or electronic database or retrieval system without prior written permission from Michael Kissinger. Profit Builders Inc, reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any rights not expressly guaranteed herein are reserved by Profit Builders Inc.
2. 100% SATISFACTION RETURN POLICY: If you buy one of our small business marketing eBooks or Training Manuals, read it and aren’t fully satisfied within 90 days, contact Customer Support. Individual items may have even longer periods of up to 365 days as specified on the order page. If you’re not satisfied with a manual or handbook contact Customer Service within 90 days for return information.
For third-party products on sale at www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com, these transactions are made between you, the customer, and the third party seller. Profit Builders Inc. does not take responsibility for these third party transactions. However, if you have comments regarding third-party products at our site, please contact us.
For both services and products: Apart from concerted efforts to remedy your concerns as described above, your sole recourse, as the Client, is to stop using the services of Profit Builders Inc, and our website.
3. RETURN INFORMATION: All materials come with a 90-day risk-free trial. At the end of the 90 days, should you want to return your manuals or other materials contact us for instructions. Returns are ONLY to be made to Profit Builders Inc. Upon receipt of a return, the returns department will inspect the materials. If they are not found to be in like-new condition at our discretion, we will not issue a refund. Profit Builders Inc. is not responsible for any damage during the return shipping process.
We do not pay for return shipping costs. Customers are responsible for paying for their own shipping fees back to our warehouse. RETURNING DIGITAL ITEMS: All sales for items sold in downloadable formats only, including pdfs, eBooks and audio mp3s are final.
4. SHIPPING INFORMATION: Tracking numbers are provided by FedEx for items shipped by FedEx within the U.S. and Canada. All International orders are shipped via USPS Priority and may take up to 8 weeks for delivery. Please do not contact customer service until 8 weeks have passed since your order date. If you select the incorrect shipping amount at checkout, e.g. selection domestic shipping for international destinations, Profit Builders Inc, reserves the right to bill you appropriately.
5. PERMITTED USE OF DATA: You may not use articles or other intellectual property on your website without express written consent of Profit Builders Inc. When you are granted permission to use information, at the top of your page you must provide a link back to http://www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com
6. INFORMATION AND SERVICES: While Profit Builders Inc, believes the information we provide is reliable we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. The information provided is subject to change. Profit Builders Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided nor results obtained from the use of the information and/or services provided
7. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Profit Builders Inc, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses, including all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred at arbitration, on any trial or appeal that arise, directly or indirectly out of or from your breach of this Agreement (including your violation of the Code of Conduct) and/or out of any other of your activities in connection with the site. This section will survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
8. CODE OF CONDUCT: You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services; transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; transmit materials in violation of another party’s intellectual property rights; use the Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of the Site.
10. USE OF PASSWORDS: Use of any password-protected area of associated sites is restricted to the individual who has been given permission and a password to enter such area (the “Authorized Party”). The password cannot be distributed to others, and the Authorized Party is responsible for any and all damages to Profit Builders Inc, resulting from the distribution of his or her password. If more than one individual wishes to use a single password belonging to an Authorized Party, such Authorized Party must request permission from Michael Kissinger, in writing, it being understood that Michael Kissinger shall be under no obligation to approve any such request.
11. GOVERNING LAW: These terms & conditions are governed by U.S. law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to be made in the U.S. and the parties agree that in the event of a dispute on any term in this agreement, the dispute will be referred to arbitration under State of California law before any court action. Both parties will agree on the choice of arbitrator and the venue. By using the services of Profit Builders Inc., I agree that I have read and understand the information above.