“The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
Are your dreams and goals just slipping between your fingers?
There is a thin line between Success and Failure… Don’t put off your success another second. Read this message right now and discover what only 3% of the population knows:
- How EASY it is to make more money in your business
- The one thing that could completely change your life, business or finances and help you get everything you’ve ever wanted
- That it actually takes LESS work to be a huge success than it does to barely get by
- The one thing that failures DON’T do
Consider this…Ten years after graduation, the average doctor remembers half of the information they knew at graduation. Essentially that leaves them only half as qualified to do their job. Part of that is forgetting or not reviewing material, part of that is not knowing the material in the first place, and part of that is not keeping up with the ever-changing field.
How many times have you come back from a seminar, set your notes off to the side to get “around to them” later, and suddenly it’s been three months and not only have you not looked at them again, but they are buried under a pile of other material that you had set off to the side to look at later?
Your goal should be to review important notes, books, and DVD’s at least once per year. That’s because we see the value in regularly studying the most important material in our profession. You should summarize your notes from seminars and find a way to incorporate regular review sessions on an annual basis, if not more often.
It’s quite shocking how much information you miss the first time around. That’s why one of my personal goals is to reread several times one book that I already own and have read.
The real key is whether or not you are sharpening your own tools by attending seminars and reading books in the first place. You should be working with a business coach who can help you with the vision and implementation of your career and entrepreneurial strategies and tactics.
“The fastest, easiest and most direct way to success is to model it. Don’t try to recreate the wheel. Instead, surround yourself with people who are already achieving what you want. You should get coaching; buy into mastermind groups, and model success.” — Bob Proctor
These are your first steps to bettering yourself, building wealth, and growing your riches.
You must be retaining information and growing your education – otherwise you are forgetting and becoming less and less qualified every day – just like the doctors I described earlier.
Education is a constant flux. You are either putting more material in and growing, or you’re not learning and thus you’re shrinking. If you shrink, your opportunities in life shrink. Your odds of getting a promotion decrease dramatically. Your business stagnates. Worse, if it doesn’t grow, it often dies.
The second step to bettering yourself, building wealth, and growing your riches is your associations.
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with,” said Jim Rohn, legendary coach and one of my favorite business authors.
Statistically, your income and health will reflect the average income and health levels of the people you spend time with the most. That’s why you need to mastermind with those who attract wealth, not those who attract poverty.
The third step to bettering yourself, building wealth, and growing your riches is using a Mastermind.
The definition of Mastermind from Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is “an alliance of two or more minds that create a friendly environment to gather, classify, and organize new information for fast and effective implementation.”
You cannot do it by yourself.
Hill listed The Power of the Mastermind as the 9 step to riches that was common amongst all of the millionaires he studied when writing Think and Grow Rich.
Seven benefits of this 9 Step to Riches-the Power of the Mastermind are:
- Brainstorming with positive like-minded thinkers and achievers.
- Being listened to and helped by more successful peers.
- Being motivated and challenged – and held accountable – so that you take action.
- Being accepted – rather than ridiculed or ostracized by small-minded people.
- Being recognized for your achievements by others that praise and support you, and that can identify with your accomplishment over trials and tribulations.
- Being in a safe environment to share confidential information.
- Being amongst intelligent coaches that have fresh eyes to see opportunity and objectivity to give you important feedback on your vision and actions.
That’s the Power of the Mastermind.
That’s why we are suggesting you join us in our life, business and financial Mastermind.
You must get involved in a coaching group or Mastermind to get more success today. Don’t try to go it alone. Take advantage of the Power of the Mastermind. Take advantage of the teaching, the coaching, the listening, and the motivation that others want to give to you. This is the best environment to harness your intense desire so that you can achieve what you want in life.
The fourth step to bettering yourself, building wealth, and growing your riches is using a proven system.
Then get inspired by the 13 Principles first described in Napoleon Hill’s classic book, “Think and Grow Rich.”
In 1908, Hill was commissioned by Andrew Carnegie – then the richest man in the world – to interview 500 successful people in order to discover and publish a formula for success that the average person could duplicate.
For over 20 years, Napoleon Hill continued his research and eventually, in 1937, he condensed his work into his book “Think and Grow Rich.” This book, still in print, has sold over 30 million copies and it has influenced and continues to influence our collective thought and most of the current literature and teachings on prosperity and success. Hill’s work identified 13 principles for success – one of which was Mastermind.
These are his famous 13 principles:
1. DESIRE. Hill believed that a burning desire is the starting point for all achievement. Do you have a burning desire? Have you ever had one? It seems that those who are most successful in life live their lives as a series (or a cycle) of desires, passions, and accomplishments.
2. FAITH. In this context faith is about visualizing and believing that you will attain your desire.
3. AUTO SUGGESTION. Today, we call the concept of auto suggestion affirmation. This is the practice of repeating positive thoughts in order to influence your subconscious mind. An affirmation should be in the present, even if you don’t have it yet. So, if your goal is to create a multi-million dollar business, your affirmation would be “I am building a multi-million dollar business.” As your plan becomes clearer you would say “I own a multi-million dollar business.”
4. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE. Those who pursue knowledge and professional competence are more confident, more competent, and more likely to succeed. What do you do to make yourself professionally competent? How do you continue your professional education?
5. IMAGINATION. As you go about your day think about ways in which things can be done better.
6. ORGANIZED PLANNING. Every goal needs a plan. When you have a plan in place you know what to do next. You’ve heard the cliché – If we fail to plan, we plan to fail.
7. DECISION. Hill found that successful people are able to reach decisions promptly and change their decisions slowly. What makes a decision good or bad is not necessarily the outcome. Instead, the process that was used to reach the decision is the key. Hill saw the decision making process as a way to master procrastination.
8. PERSISTENCE. Simply stick with it. Don’t quit!! And, don’t take no for an answer. Instead find a way around your obstacles – which takes us back to imagination.
9. MASTERMIND. According to Hill, a Mastermind team is a small group of people who come together with a dedication to a shared goal. Masterminding is engaging in focused conversation and brainstorming with others on a common path. Typically, the issue at hand is business related but the mastermind process could be used around almost any dilemma, project, or experience. Masterminding works because five heads are better than one. And, the sharing of information and ideas allows us to benefit from each other’s knowledge and experience.
10. THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION. This is the ability to switch the mind from thoughts of physical expression, to thoughts of some other nature. Additionally, Hill found that almost every successful person had a supportive person (a love interest) to count on.
11. THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. Hill talked about using your mind to visualize your future as you want it to be. And, he talked about following your hunches – the messages that you get from your subconscious mind.
12. THE BRAIN. How much of your brain’s full potential do you use? Maximizing your brain power means thinking through your problems instead of emotionally reacting.
13. THE SIXTH SENSE. According to Hill, when you have mastered the first 12 principles you can go through the door to the Temple of Wisdom and tap into your sixth sense – infinite intelligence.
Confused on How to Make these 13 Principles Work for You to Create More Happiness in Your Life, Business or Finances then You Consider a Free PBI Coaching Session
The fifth step to bettering yourself, building wealth, and growing your riches is getting a good coach. If you need help with your business growth or funding please get back to me for a Free coaching session that can add from $10,000 to $1 million in additional sales and profits almost overnight. Click on URL: www.prosperitybreakthroughs4u.com to learn more.
After we complete your Free Coaching Session, unlike some Mastermind teams, you will not collectively read Hill’s book. Instead, each week together we’ll focused on a different aspect of your life, business or finance.
Topics included finances, work/life balance, branding, marketing, personal development, time management, organization, sales, negotiating, philanthropy and community involvement, health and wellness, web presence, networking, and asset protection.
In this coaching program you’ll developed a new perspective of your business and yourself. And, you’ll be clear as to where you want to go, both personally and professionally, as well as how you’ll get there. However, the best part of the experience is the connections you’ll make with like minded people.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed reading today’s message.
To your higher profit and business success,
The Business Doctor
Business Development Director
Profit Builders Inc.
1st Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt (Kukkiwon)
Former 10th Special Forces Member